WITH THE CRUSTS CUT OFF.


























































Today was the first Sunday I've had off in a long time. And it was so exciting. After my incredibly large sleep in and some well overdue study, I headed out for 'high tea' for my friends birthday. I don't drink tea so mainly I just ate tiny sandwiches on tooth picks, macarons, miniature chocolate eclairs and listened to old ladies talk about potting mix and their sons. The photos are of a few things that I have consumed lately, including the tiny sandwiches. The cocktail was especially delicious. I've been trying to find out what was in it so I can recreate it at home... I'll let you know if I'm successful. I have also had a few visits from my postman recently, so I have some new purchases to share with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment