THE TALE OF KENZO & KIRBY.



Kenzo and I had been playing our little game for months. I'd walk into Myer, determined to walk out with no extra bags. I'd head to the fragrance counter, and gaze down longingly at the beautiful bottle peeping up at me.

I'd tell him: "I'm sorry Kenzo, I just can't, you're just too expensive for now, but I'll be back to visit next week!" Last week he finally cracked me. There he was sitting in his little cabinet next to a sign that was almost more beautiful than he was: 'SALE $49.99!'. I think I squealed in Myer. It's even better than I had hoped for. My boyfriend even told me I smelt nice; instant gratification.



Some other purchases this week were OPI 'San Tan Torino' and 'Kreme De La Kremlin' nail polishes as well as Rimmel 'Sky High'. The OPI ones are perfect, as expected. I doubt I'll wear Kreme De La Kremlin all that much, I don't really do pink, but I wanted it all the same. The Rimmel one does tend to chip a little which is frustrating when it is bright turquoise, though a double coat should see you through a week.



A few new books also scampered their way into my home. It'll take me a while to get through Jasper Jones, as I'm meant to be reading my textbooks.... Though the Lebovitz ones are definitely going to be put to good use immediately, chocolate knows no boundaries.


3 comments:

  1. oooh! I almost bought that exact perfume, but I changed my mind at the last minute. And jasper jones is meant to be really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Kenzo bottle is gorgeous!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely buy it Urshie! The smell is so romantical!

    I was practically set on buying it without even knowing what it smelt like - the bottle is that amazing.

    -K

    ReplyDelete