A NEW BEGINNING AND A NEW PAIR OF SHOES.

 
There are a lot of this that I have planned to do with my life, but very few that have become a reality. In grade six I planned to ask out the prettiest boy in school, but instead decided that it wasn't for the best (we were going to separate high schools after all, it just wouldn't have worked). 


But there is one idea that has been skipping and nudging and nagging it's way to the surface for a few years now. And that is this, starting a blog. And since we're on the theme of all things new and fancy, I will share with you what has been plaguing my thoughts for sometime now; a new pair of shoes.

I've never been particularly adventurous with shoes. A comfy pair of airflex's for work, a practical pair of converse's just in case I ever decide to exercise, a pair of vintage purple velvet flats and some paragini heels for good measure. I have decided this must all change, I need a bit of variety in my shoe rack.

I have come to the conclusion that I want to buy a pair of heels, and they're going to be perfect.

I'd been teetering on the edge of entering the wedge fad for a few weeks, and decided this might be a nice way to fulfil my wedge cravings whilst still being able to walk properly.

After three weeks of choosing and two months of saving. I have found them. The ones. And they're embarking on their journey to me as we speak.  To ease my conscience they have just gone on sale, and our exchange rate at the moment makes it even sweeter.


I know what will happen though, a cheeky pair of super comfy Toms will come along and toy with my affections until I give in and decide that heels will only give me blisters and heartache.

2 comments:

  1. It's lucky you didn't ask out the prettiest boy in school, or you mightn't have met the boy with the lovely locks.
    And your shoes are ever so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very right! I do wish I had lovely locks like him.

    ReplyDelete