WINTER GIRL, DECEMBER CHILD.















































































Shoes: Rachel Comey 'Thistle' Booties
Jacket: Mink Pink
Skirt: Allsaints 'Devanna' Skirt in Moss
Clutch: Nancybird 'Sadie' Clip Bag
Scarf: Country Road
Nails: Rimmel 'Sky High'
Lips: Chanel 'Rouge Allure'

My favourite things to buy are jackets, but I hate the cold. It makes me miserable. Especially these horrible Tasmanian winters. My eyes water and my nose gets snuffly and I finally clamber onto the bus out of the rain and there are no seats. I have to stand next to an angsty boy wearing a singlet. A SINGLET! I know I sound like an old lady when I say this, but golly, do you own a jumper? Or are you just really dedicated to your look? And while we're asking, what is your look? A black singlet, bandanna and fingerless gloves? Anyway, these photos were taken when I was in a much better mood this morning, as I had my new favourite shoes on again! This is one of the little courtyards at my home. The sun was actually out for a bit, which just made me crave warmer weather even more.




One more of the shoes, for good luck.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always surprised when I'm wearing 5 layers and then I see some stupid boy wearing shorts. What a dick! And your outfit is super cute. I don't think I've been in your backyard before, but its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christie & Michelle! Nancybird is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.

    - K

    ReplyDelete