HEY MISTER POSTMAN.

So three days after I had purchased The ones, my usual post-online-shopping-parcel-waiting-mindset had well and truly set in, which usually goes something like this; 'If i don't think about it then it will be a such a surprise in a month when if finally gets here, and if it gets REALLY bad I can always buy myself a little treat to tide me over'. Yes, I know, I am an addict. Back to the story, three days had passed and WHAM, HELLO MISTER POSTMAN. They were here! I was so completely impressed with the speed of Coclico's delivery! Three days! International travel! I didn't even mind that the shoe box was a little beat up, it did have to come to the VERY south end of Australia after all. First outfit post with my new favourite things will be up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE these shoes, they're beautiful!

    -Laura xoxx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Laura! I'm a little bit obsessed with them. And they look even better in the sunlight!

    - K

    ReplyDelete