I CAN HEAR YOU.




































Sydney based designer, Gillian Tennant's current collection is on sale in her online boutique. And her pieces are speaking to me. They're saying, "Buy me! I'll go great with your new shoes!"



"See this fawn skirt! Especially this one!"








































Below are the three I want the most, and am letting myself have maybe one of them if I can pry myself away from her website long enough to actually get some study done. Word of advice, distance education is not ideal for those addicted to online shopping. And having one tab open with a University page and twelve with various designers websites is not a productive way to spend your 'study' afternoon.























































































No comments:

Post a Comment