SECOND DAY OF SPRING.

The first day of spring in Tassie was awful, but the second one was beautiful! I spent the day eating out, shopping and drinking cider. We just got our very first Wittner in Hobart, and my friend and I had to try so hard not to open our wallets.

My new haircut also feels very spring-like. It's so refreshing not to have a long tangly mane getting in my way.

Shirt: Vintage
Pants: Maxim
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Camper 'Kim' Shoes in Red
Clutch: Vintage, from Thrush
Lips: Chanel 'Rouge Allure'

Thrush is one of my favourite Etsy stores. I'm currently coveting almost everything in the small folder, but mainly these oxfords. The eternal argument of 'to buy or not to buy' is currently wavering on the buy side, the main excuse being 'It's not like another pair of shoes would hurt... and it is almost my birthday!!.'








































Little Pippi is also the perfect accessory to this outfit, unfortunately she was more interested in the birds than in posing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm going to spend all my money at that vintage store now. Lucky most of the things aren't my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the worst person in the world when it comes to giving advice on shoes. My answer is always BUY haha.
    :)
    You have a really sweet blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debs! It's always good to have a little more encouragement on the buy side! :)

    ReplyDelete