LAST WINTER.

I move house too much. These pictures are from about three houses ago. They're also some of the last pictures of me with long hair, really long hair. About three weeks ago I went a little crazy. After a particularly bad morning of knots and birds nests and tears and actually physically snapping a comb off in my hair; I gave up. I decided it was all too much. I was going to chop it all off. And so I did. More pictures of that to come. 








































Shirt: Country Road
Cardigan: Damsel Vintage
Skirt: Damsel Vintage
Shoes: Wittner
Umbrella: Relaquaire, Latrobe

I owe most of my penchant for vintage clothes to Damsel Vintage. I can't really remember how I stumbled across the facebook page, but since then it has grown into a beautiful online shop, that you can find here. This skirt is one of my favourite purchases from Damsel Vintage.  






















The store owner Ruby, is also lovely and the gorgeous hand-written thankyou notes are the best. Alfie also appreciated the pretty wrapping. She is unforunately not with us anymore, but luckily we have thousands of photos to remember her by!

No comments:

Post a Comment