GREEN EGGS AND HAM.

I've already spoken about my addiction to scrambled eggs and my mission to find the best in Hobart. This week my addiction took me to Machine Laundry Cafe to try their 'old new egg dish'. I was actually a little disappointed, this dish seemed to have it all; garlic sourdough, beetroot relish, fetta and rocket scrambled eggs. But something was just a little off, and the eggs were a little green-ish in colour. Perhaps my expectations were just a little too high. 


































But saying that, everything else I have ever eaten there has been ridiculously good. I counselled my friend into the french toast, which I've had numerous times before, and has never failed me. 



































In other news, I've been engaging in a little extra-university reading, which is so refreshing, since there are so many books that have been just begging me to devour them. These two were purchased today, somewhat hastily, as it is my birthday next week and I think I've been telling people that I wanted these... 


































I'm already tearing through 'Gaysia' by Benjamin Law, after owning it for a grand total of six hours. I was that girl giggling on the bus on the way home about fifty-year old men having threesomes in public by the pool of their all-nudist Balinese hotel. It's fantastic already, completely hilarious and so meticulously written. I leave you with Pippin & Max engaging in some synchronized snoozing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment